Vagbhatt Triphala Swaras Standardized and stabilized 100% pure amla, bahera harad juice concentrate
This product is not in stock it will be available soon
No reward points for this product.
* Haritaki has laxative, astringent and anti-spasmodic properties. It improves peristalsis.
* Amalaki is the highest source of vitamin C and has anti-bacterial property, expectorant, antiviral and cardio tonic activity.
* Bibhitaki is astringent tonic, digestive and antispasmodic. It purifies and balances excess mucus, treats asthma, bronchial conditions, allergies and hiccoughss.
* Triphala is the safest and most strrengthening formula, it gently promotes internal detoxification, improves digestion and assimilation. it is potent blood purifier that stimulates bile secretion as it detoxifies the liver.
* Triphala is useful for aye disorders including the treatement of conjunctivitis, progesssive myopia, early stages of glaucoma and cataracts. it is the most popular rejeventor in ayurvedic medicine. it helps to aid the body's natural detoxification and elimination processes without habit forming.
* Triphala regulates the bowel. Triphala can be taken daily without any fear of dependence and safe for long term.
* Triphala is a herbal formula used in ancient science of ayurveda. The word Triphala is translated as 'three fruits'. These fruits also known as Amalaki, Bibhitaki and Haritaki. It has high content of vitamin c, linolic oil and other important nutrients making it potent tonic.
Triphala (Emblica officinialis- Amla, Terminalia bellerica bahard, Terminalia chebula- Harad) Juice, added natural preservatives E330, permitted class II preservatives.
Direction for Use : Triphala juice 20 to 30 ml mixed with lukewarm water, two times daily.
|Container Material||Non Breakable Plastic|
|Dosage Forms||Swaras - Juice|
|Pathy - चिकित्सा||Ayurved|