Brown Cowpeas (Chawli) highly nutritious protein source.
This product is not in stock it will be available soon
No reward points for this product.
Brown Cowpeas is another variety of regular white cowpeas. Along with all goodness of regular cowpeas this variety contains extra dose of almost all essential vitamins and minerals including vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, C, folic acid, iron, potassium, magnesium, calcium, selenium, sodium, zinc, copper, phosphorus, etc. Add to it the greater percentage of fibre, it becomes the perfect meal option. It has a number of important health benefits. Additionally, cowpeas are beneficial for our skin and hair too.
Health Benefits of Cowpeas (Chawli) (Lobia):
1. Maintains Standard Cholesterol Levels -- Cowpeas can keep our cholesterol level remarkably low. It is an excellent source of soluble dietary fiber and protein, which play significant role in decreasing the amount of bad cholesterol present in the plasma of our blood They also contain steroid compounds called phytosterols.
2. Regulates Blood Sugar Levels -- Being high in soluble fiber, cow pea works as a great solution for diabetic conditions. It can regulate our blood sugar levels and help us stay away from diabetes mellitus.The glycemic index of cowpeas is also quite lower than many other foods. A number of researches have proved that low-glycemic-index-diet is extremely beneficial for our blood lipid profile.
3. Cures Urination & Bowel Related Conditions -- Cowpeas are useful in eliminating urination problems, such as uneasiness or obstructions. Leucorrhea or abnormal vaginal discharge can also be cured by eating cowpeas regularly
4. Keeps Skin Healthy -- The high protein content of cowpeas is also very good for our skin. It accelerates the process of skin repair and helps in keeping it Healty
4. Fights Hair Loss -- Cowpeas work as a great solution for hair loss. If you are suffering from the problem of frequent hair loss, increasing the intake of cowpeas can help you fight against it significantly.
|Dosage Forms||Food grains|