Phytomed Ulsol Liquid Concentrate highly effective on Hyper Acidity
Agnihotra Copper Set By Vishwa Wellness. Mini Kit to create a healing...
Agnihotra kit by Vishwa wellness. Complete kit for Agnihotra.
B&T Anti-Dandruff Shampoo The power of Lavendula, Saponaria and...
Natural Agro dry jambhul contain the glucoside jambolin which prevents the conversion of starch into sugar.
Warning: Last items in stock!
No reward points for this product.
Natural Agro are the Manufacturer of Good Quality Dry Jambhul. The seeds contain the glucoside jambolin which prevents the conversion of starch into sugar and this benefit by controlling blood sugar levels. They also contain many flavonoids, phenols and are rich in protein and calcium. It is a very good source of carotene, iron, folic acid, calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus.
1. Jamun is known to be an effective treatment for diabetes. Extracts of bark, leaves and seeds are used in combination with herbs to reduce levels of glycosuria and blood sugar. Powder of dried seeds is consumed with honey over a course of 2 months for beneficial changes in sugar levels.
2. Bark of Jamun tree has antihelmintic properties, which help in treating urinary disorders.
3. Bark powder mixed with water is effective in curing tapeworm infection.
4. Consumption of Jamun minimizes the risk of cancer. This fruit has several bioactive phytochemicals that include polyphenols, which contain anthocyanin known to fight cancer cells.
5. Jamun juice is excellent for natural bowel movement.
6. Jamun has medicinal properties. Juice of this fruit is a natural astringent used as a mouthwash as it eliminates bad breath. Pulp of jambul is used as a treatment for gingivitis.
7. Leaves and bark of jamun are used in combination with other ingredients by Ayurveda and Unani practitioners for various treatments such as diarrhea and indigestion.
8. Jamun seed powder and turmeric is mixed with jamun juice and applied on skin to get rid of blemishes and light scars
9. Jambul juice with powder of its leaves is an excellent treatment for ulcerative colitis.
10.Fruit pulp of jambul is used as a home remedy for asthma and chronic cough.
|Useful for||Liver and Spleen|